Achieve that fully integrated look while enjoying the benefits of advanced technology. All-in-one custom hood design includes everything you need to make installation and operation simple.
- Use with exterior-mounted or attic-installed remote blowers for different levels of exhaust capacity (see specifications) External Blowers: Are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line:
- External Blowers: Are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line:
- Exterior Blowers : Are Located on the outside roof or wall of the house. EB6
- In-Line Blowers: Are Located with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap ILB3
- Cabinet mount - custom applications
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Width: 34-3/8"
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Backdraft damper
- Four-setting cooktop lighting. Uses two 50W, GU10 halogen lamps. Bulbs included.
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel Evolution™ baffle filters with handles
- 4-speed electronic blower control with LinkLogic® enabled technology Special control indicates when it's time to clean the filter
- Special control indicates when it's time to clean the filter
- Delay timer control automatically shuts off range hood after 10 minutes
- Heat Sentry™ - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.